Let’s Take A Look At What Our Custom Proctor Site Includes:
- Above The Fold Design For Conversion, and Search Engine Optimization
- “Our Guarantees” Featured in Main Navigational Menu
- Click to Call, Click to Google Maps
- Psychologically Driven Conversion Copy, based on YHSGR USP
- Specifically Placed Call to Action Buttons
- FAQ’s Designed to Inspire The Right Questions, allowing us to inform the end user about the YHSGR Difference
- Blog Showcase to Inspire Engagement for Conversion
- Testimonials to Build Credibility
- LiveChat – an amazing chat platform that your ISA’s can use to engage with your users at any time
- A Sidebar to Showcase The Broker/Owner (Face for Engagement)
- 5 Star Reviews in the sidebar
- Multiple Contact Forms so we Don’t Miss Leads
An Optional MLS IDX
- A Searchable Map, with Listings and Images on the side
- Save Search Feature which is a Lead Generator
- Ability to pull Multiple MLS’s
- Connects Leads to Your CRM
Back End Features
- Vendor Plugin – Allows Vendors to be created with their own page on your site – You Can Charge For This!
- Open House Tool – Easily Create Open House Event Pages
- All Form Entries Automatically Go Into Your CRM
- Train Your Team to Upload Manual Listings (If you Don’t want to put them on the MLS)
- Easily create blog posts – in house
- All pages and posts have a featured image/thumbnail by default
- Built on WordPress, Google’s Favorite CMS
- Built In CRM (Hubspot) for Lead Source Tracking (a backup CRM, and a tool for our marketing team for reporting)
- Built in ticket system that connects to 714web for easy change requests
- Landing Page Creation Tool (no more sending traffic to another site for landing pages, easier to track, no cost)
We also offer Free Training, Quick Response Time (usually same day, but no longer than 24 business hours) and much more!
Here’s the stuff you NEED TO KNOW:
- When building your site we offer 2 rounds of revisions at each stage; Style guide / Logo Design, Homepage Design, and Final Review.
- If you need further revisions, and also for future change requests after launch, we charge an hourly rate, billed at the end of the month, net30, in 15 minute minimum increments. Our current hourly rate is $150.
- We host your site, and we pay for all the third party services, such and MLS IDX feed, Livechat, google maps API Key, SEO Tools, Zapier to integrate lead to your CRM, and many more.
- We DO NOT charge for hosting. We have a Server Maintenance fee that we delete, if and when you decide to leverage our Marketing Services. Otherwise we charge $150/month as a way to offset these costs.
- The $150/month Server Maintenance fee is a reimbursement fee and a server security update fee that BEGINS WHEN YOU PAY YOUR DEPOSIT, and is deleted if and when you decide to leverage our Marketing Services
- If you are choose to no longer participate in The Craig Proctor Coaching Program, All Craig Proctor Intellectual Property will be removed, after your site is taken down, at your expense, upon receipt of notification from corporate that you are no longer a member in good standing. This downtime will occur effective immediately upon receiving notification from corporate. We can re-contract without Craig Proctor Membership Group Pricing, once all Craig Proctor IP is removed, at your expense. This Policy Affects All 714Web Services, including Web, Marketing, PPC, SEO, etc.
- We require a 50% deposit to begin work
- 50% Remainder owed due upon launch, net7
- Training event occurs after the remainder owed (final 50%) is paid
- We don’t offer refunds
- We don’t work on other people’s websites
- We Require access to your Domain name, CRM, and nameserver in order to complete the website project
- We request that you meet with us on a phone call, in person, or on a video chat, for a kickoff call when the deposit is paid, to begin work.
- We’re not liable for licensing issues with stock photography, copy/text, etc
- If your site goes down, we credit your next bill according to the length of down time. The entire $150 server maintenance fee acts as the cost of uptime, and is divided by the number of days in the month to determine the cost of your downtime.
- We’re not liable for the value of your downtime, or errors, bugs, glitches, browser discrepancies, etc, however if we’re undeniably at fault, we will credit the cost of those issues back to you
- This website proposal incorporates the website proposal terms and conditions provided online at https://maverick.714web.com/terms-conditions/ and form a binding part of this agreement. You acknowledge you read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Payment expresses consent to scope and agreement. Client and 714Web can disengage at any time. The “Website”, launched, live, or otherwise, is owned by 714web until the final payment has been made.
- This document together with any attachments, as well as any new, different or additional terms, conditions or policies which we may establish from time to time, and any agreement that we are currently bound by or will be bound by in the future, constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us concerning your engagement of us on this project, and supersede and govern all prior written and verbal communications.
- Upon submission of the below form, you’ll be redirected to our payment portal. the project begins when the deposit is collected, and the server maintenance recurring monthly subscription is set up.
- OUR SUCCESS DEPENDS ON YOUR SATISFACTION – PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH US ON HOW WE CAN DO BETTER! We’re ALL in this together!