- Includes Google Business Profile Audit, Completion, Training, and Posting
- Includes SEO copy for Omnipresence across all platforms for your distribution (cut it and format it per network, ie.. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc, and post)
- Certain content can be utilized to make video, for YouTube, and embedded on the site
- Backlink research, auditing, training, and facilitating (we’ll show you where you want to get backlinks, write the emails for you, you C/P and send, follow up and get the backlink)
- Includes citations (likely hundreds of sites with your NAP, need to be congruent)
- SAME EXACT NAP IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH PROPER EXPOSURE OF VAST DIGITAL FOOTPRINT, CREATING PROMINENCE/HIGHER PAGERANK. CITATIONS ARE VITAL TO SEO! We’ll handle this for you over the course of several months, and feedback to you the details.
- 6 month commitment, then month to month, stop anytime.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
SEO is the complex process and practice designed to improve the appearance and positioning of your website with Google (and other search engines). Google uses a proprietary algorithm with over 200 signals when choosing what webpage to show when a user searches. Google scans every single page on the web and stores the data. When a user types something into the Google search box, Google lists in order from top to bottom the most relevant and prominent pages to answer the user’s search query.
What is the Objective?
To implement a proven process to achieve the highest level of ranking within the Google
algorithms so that your website is consistently ranked within the top five of search results. This
will drive more qualified leads to your website and increase your ROI.
Here’s What We Do;
- Technical SEO – this is where our team of developers analyze and optimize your website.
a. We optimize your entire website for a development goal of 90 or higher on the lighthouse
page speed test by Google.
b. We optimize your website for accessibility, eliminating rendering blocking resources,
reducing unused CSS errors, and reducing unused java scripts
c. We optimize every web page to increase load speed – this is done to comply with
d. We optimize robots.txt for Google
e. We systematically index each page so Google can crawl and update it
f. We submit sitemaps to Google and optimize as each new page or content is added
g. We routinely test and evaluate speed and optimization scores to be at maximum level
before proceeding to Phase Two.
h. We link business directions in the site footer
- Business Brand Profile Audit – in order to have a high performance ranking website with
Google, your online brand or digital footprint needs to be consistent across all digital profile
platforms. Your business data is checked and cross-referenced by our team against the business
website and its Google Business Profile.
An Optimization Audit will be conducted across the Internet for all of your profile
accounts. Once the Audit has been completed, it will be emailed to you with exactly what needs
to be changed or added so your internal marketing team can implement.
- Citation Building – Citation building is the process of sending out consistent, relevant and accurate data about your business to listing directories so that search engines and customers know more about your business. This is a key ranking factor for local search because it ultimately builds consumer trust and the business brand. Some citations may have a higher domain authority than others, the category relevancy is more important, ie real estate category. Conversely, accurate, complete and consistent information is most important. Inaccurate information will hurt SEO ranking. A structured citation example: Company name, phone number, address and link.
- Cornerstone or Pillar Page Content
- Three 2,000+ word pages for the client’s website. These are long pages that are placed at the top
- of each category and are linked back to forms on other pages creating an internal link. These
- internal links help Google crawl the client’s website.
- The categories are TBD.
- Personal Injury
- Motorcycle Accident
- Criminal Attorney
- Hyperlocal Rewrites – What is hyperlocal content? An advanced Local SEO approach where content is rewritten, customized and optimized for local markets with more focus on specific localities such as individual towns or even as granular as targeting specific neighborhoods. Why include hyperlocal content? Google is making a concerted effort to award websites and content that meets and exceeds User experience. Google is capable of tracking searches based on locality and their goal is to serve up websites and content that meets the User’s location. For example, if the User is searching for Italian restaurants, then Google will attempt to serve up Italian restaurants closest to the Users location, aka your neighborhood Italian restaurant. The website content reflects these hyperlocal initiatives. Once Google indexes the content, it knows your website and Service Area, based on the content, and serves your website content when someone in ABC Neighborhood searches for “personal injury attorney” or “best accident lawyer xyz town” or “accident compensation in 123 neighborhood”.
- Teaser Posts – One 500+ word teaser pages. These are short content pages for optimization that “tease” and will link to the original larger silos or “pillar pages” and lead forms.
- Unique Content – Unique SEO content is written using the latest trending key phrases as it relates to the market in various geographical locations, e.g. “motorcycle injuries” or “car crash”. Additionally, we work directly with the client to write unique content related to their needs or requests, e.g. “5 Benefits of Using a lawyer to get fair compensation after an accident”.
- After My Accident; What Do I Do Now? A Guide – Every SEO client receives a “what do I do now” Guide. The guide includes, but not limited to, content written about every type of incident the client serves, next steps, compelling evidence to convince them to take next steps, FAQ’s etc.
- Ongoing Audits & Optimization – Audits are used to recalibrate web page load speed, identify any on-page SEO issues such as missing or duplicate meta descriptions or duplicate pages or titles, locate any broken links or 404 missing web pages. Optimization of the website and the images is ongoing. 714Web optimize the client’s photos with geo-tagging, keyword descriptions, alternative text and keyword file renaming.
- Tracking – The SEO process is tracked and content is managed closely using the latest software programs. Google Analytics and Google Search Console is reviewed weekly for any trends, results and optimization opportunities. Additionally, form leads are tracked weekly for each client.
We have a team of anywhere from 4-10 SEO staff, available to you to optimize posts, insert schema data, create categories, provide geo tagging services for photos, etc. Monthly meetings are opportunities to include us in any and or all marketing you’re doing so that we can take advantage of offline efforts, and bring them online for greater exposure, and higher page rank, generating more and better traffic, and increasing the bottom line through phone calls and lead generation.